- J.D. University of Cincinnati, Elected to The Order of the Coif
- B.A. Miami University
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC)
Kathleen W. Kolodgy practices in the area of Health Care Law, Health Care Compliance, Civil Litigation, and Corporate Law, advising clients on a wide array of issues. Her clients include large, integrated health systems, physicians, hospitals, health plans, nursing homes, medical staffing agencies and other health care entities and providers. She also represents a variety of corporate clients in technology and other industries.
Ms. Kolodgy has presented to industry groups on matters involving health care compliance including HIPAA, avoiding fraud and abuse, Part D regulation, conflicts of interest and many other topics.
She advises clients on compliance matters, both structuring arrangements and processes to avoid compliance concerns, monitoring to ensure continued compliance and dealing with regulations and investigations after a concern has been identified.
Ms. Kolodgy is a Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation and a member of the Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, The Ohio State Bar Association, the Ohio Society of Hospital Attorneys, The Health Care Compliance Association and the American Health Lawyer’s Association. She is admitted to practice in Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
- Mass Exposure Torts: An Efficient Solutions to a Complex Problem, 54 University of Cincinnati Law Review 467 (1985).
- The Extension of Substantive Due Process Rights to Non-Custodial Parents, 52 University of Cincinnati Law Review 1038 (1983).
- Trustee, Retirement Research Foundation, Chicago IL
- Director, Lincoln Park Village, Chicago IL
- Founding Board Member, SewHope, Inc., Toledo, OH